Sunday, May 3, 2009

IPL 2

Cricket fever is back and how!

Our everyday talk revolves around cricket and IPL these days. I was never a cricket lover but this T20 format is great fun. Right before the tournament started we had these many websites providing super selector kinda contests wherein you create your own team by purchasing any player with the fixed amount of virtual money they provide. I have registered myself on cricinfo and indianfantasyleague. Me and my colleagues compare each others points everyday to compare who knows his cricket better.

Sadly this time round the tournament is being held in South Africa else I really wanted to see it live here in a stadium. Unfortunately, I have never been to one. Cheering for Mumbai Indians and screaming for Sachin with thousands of other people together in unison would have been quite an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment