Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Job Anniversary to me

It was a rainy day last year on the 1st of July when I made my way through a crowded bus to my first day at office. My first job. It was pouring cats and dogs, I was standing and suffocating inside the BEST bus but it didn't bother me much. I was more concerned about how the office would be. How and where I will work. How will the colleagues be. Who will sit next to me. And many many other questions.

But that was 1 year ago. Now we have finished 1 yr of office life. A whole year of work experience. Not much actually but hey its still a big number. 365 days. Would have been cool if the entire freshers batch who had joined with me could have celebrated it somewhere. But never mind.

A new freshers batch swarmed in the same day. Unlike our batch these one was big. And had quite a lot of girls. Our batch had only one. :(

We being seniors to them, got to interact with them in 1 small induction session on the second day. It felt good, those few minutes. Seeing their faces. Some nervous. Some bored. Some tired. Some anxious. The others, confused. I liked that picture. After some small talk and a few questions, it ended. We walked out with a smile on our face. Felt good at being seniors now.

Seniors :)

6 comments:

  1. you've gained work experience and weight too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i know ...u see wealth is health :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. screwing up classic quotations is a fad now?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont know if it has become a fad...u see i dont follow fads or trends..i set them

    ReplyDelete