Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Kite Runner was marvelous

Hello again. Long time since my last post. A month alright. Just couldn't gather the time to sit down and write something in peace.

Anyways its a really rainy day today. Its been raining for hours now and I am so pleased it was a Saturday so I didn't have to step out of home for anything. Wanted to do some shopping for rainy wear but I didn't. It can wait for some other day. Maybe tomorrow. I hate shopping anyways.

Got some time to indulge in reading. Finished 'The Kite Runner' by Khalid Hosseini just 20 minutes back. What an amazing story. So emotional and so riveting. Actually brings a lump to your throat. Do read it if you come across it and tell me if you like it.

That's it for now. Gotta sleep now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment